Spring training for Atlanta Braves will be from February 25th – March 29th, with games and practices at ESPN’s Wide World of Sports. There are packages now available for purchase that include resort stays, games tickets and souvenirs. The tickets for the packages are located in section 114, behind home plate. There is even a Field Experience add-on that will allow you to enter the stadium up to 3 hours before the game and field access during batting practice.
The Atlanta Braves 2017 Spring Training Schedule is as follows:
- Saturday, Feb 25th at 1:05PM: Toronto Blue Jays
- Sunday, Feb 26th at 1:05PM: Houston Astros
- Tuesday, Feb 28th at 1:05PM: St. Louis Cardinals
- Friday, Mar 3rd at 1:05PM: Boston Red Sox
- Saturday, Mar 4th at 1:05PM: Miami Marlins
- Wednesday, Mar 8th at 1:05PM: Philadelphia Phillies
- Thursday, Mar 9th at 1:05PM: New York Yankees
- Friday, Mar 10th at 1:05PM: New York Mets
- Monday, Mar 13th at 1:05PM: Pittsburgh Pirates
- Thursday, Mar 16th at 1:05PM: Detroit Tigers
- Saturday, Mar 18th at 1:05PM: Detroit Tigers
- Sunday, Mar 19th at 1:05PM: St. Louis Cardinals
- Monday, Mar 20th at 1:05PM: Miami Marlins
- Thursday, Mar 23 at 6:05PM: Detroit Tigers
- Saturday, Mar 25 at 1:05PM: New York Mets
- Monday, Mar 27 at 6:05PM: Detroit Tigers
- Tuesday, Mar 28 at 1:05PM: Baltimore Orioles
- Wednesday, Mar 29 at 1:05PM: New York Mets
You can book the packages by calling 407-939-7247. They are available starting now and going through March 29th. The package stays are from arrivals starting on February 19th, running through April 5th. Book yours today if you want to be able to take advantage of these great package deals and fan perks.
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!